Final Revolution Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(EXAMPLE) Taylor Hart's Dual Automatic 9mm Application

2 posters

Go down

(EXAMPLE) Taylor Hart's Dual Automatic 9mm Application Empty (EXAMPLE) Taylor Hart's Dual Automatic 9mm Application

Post  Admin Tue May 01, 2012 1:26 pm

How did you receive this equipment? (Where did you find it, who gave it to you, etc.) Four years ago, there was a small resistance group led by Danny Chrono. They found a young Taylor roaming the Slums, coincidentally finding their base. Instead of throwing her out, they invited her into the life of a Resistance soldier. It was there she met Amy White, Stella Sharp and Spencer Sharkey. The base was attacked by Metropolice and Overwatch, killing Stella Sharp in the process. Unarmed Taylor rushed to her side, it was then that Stella told her to take her handgun. It was modified, having an automatic fire rate as opposed to semi automatic. The three remaining rebels fought off the invading Combine forces, and in the end, Taylor kept the weapon.

Two years later, Taylor learned the secrets to the weapon, duplicating it by adding the mods to another 9mm pistol. These soon became her trademark weapons, along with her famous choice of clothing.

What do you intend to do with these weapon(s)? I intend to continue RP as I always have. Use one most of the time, two when needed. I will use them in self-defense against criminals and Civil Protection.

Admin
Admin

https://finalrevolution.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

(EXAMPLE) Taylor Hart's Dual Automatic 9mm Application Empty Vodka

Post  TheOmegaSir Tue May 01, 2012 2:44 pm

IMPRESSIVE!
TheOmegaSir
TheOmegaSir

Back to top Go down